1. All patients utilizing the services of Anointed Nephrology & HTN shall be
treated with respect, consideration, and dignity.
2. All patients will be provided the appropriate privacy while being seen at
3. Patient disclosures and records will be treated with confidentiality.
Patients will be given the opportunity, when desired, the opportunity to
approve or refuse their release.
4. Patients will be given the opportunity to participate in decisions
involving their healthcare. This will be done except when participation is
contraindicated for medical reasons.
5. All attempts will be made to accommodate patients who do not speak
English. When possible an interpreter will be present.